[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Checkpoint and Suspend a running VM Job
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:27:28 +0530
- From: Johnson koil Raj <johnson.raj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Checkpoint and Suspend a running VM Job
1) Is there is an option to suspend a running VM job from the Submitter
Host. (Not by Changing the config file of Executor Host suspend).
2) whether the checkpoint of a VM can be done whenever we need.
Apart from configuration like PERIODIC_CHECKPOINT.
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.