Re: [Condor-users] "Changing directory" between queue commands in aclassad

> Is this simply a matter of doing the job submission from a common
> parent directory and then correctly setting the relative paths
> appropriately for each of the sub-job's respective portion of the
classad?

Pretty much. Relative or absolute path changes work. The only caveat
I've found is you have to log at the end of the submit file. Could be
that's not required any more but it was during 6.7.x and I've just kept
it around for our 6.8.6 systems. Note that my jobs share a log file: one
for the cluster. I don't think you can split the log file. But input and
output: definitely.

I've attached a sample that works for me.

-  Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.