Re: [Condor-users] Source code for ugahp.jar?

On Oct 9, 2008, at 2:04 AM, Jan Ploski wrote:

condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 10/08/2008 09:07:33 PM:

Jan Ploski wrote:
Hello,

where can I obtain the source code used to create ugahp.jar (the
Condor-Unicore bridge)?

I put it up on the GAHP web page for you; see
   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/gahp/

It is actually a fair bit of code... when you grab the tarball, look in
subdirectory ugahp060314/condor/gahp/ to find what you seek.

Thanks you. I got it to compile without problems.

Do you also have the source code for lib/ajo.jar (or remember which
version of Unicore this comes from) and lib/classad.jar somewhere?

I don't know about ajo.jar, but classad.jar: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/

-alain