Re: [Condor-users] Source code for ugahp.jar?

condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 10/09/2008 01:55:51 PM:

> On Oct 9, 2008, at 2:04 AM, Jan Ploski wrote:
>
> > condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 10/08/2008 09:07:33 PM:

> >> I put it up on the GAHP web page for you; see
> >>    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/gahp/
> >>
> >> It is actually a fair bit of code... when you grab the tarball,
> >> look in
> >> subdirectory ugahp060314/condor/gahp/ to find what you seek.
> >
> > Thanks you. I got it to compile without problems.
> >
> > Do you also have the source code for lib/ajo.jar (or remember which
> > version of Unicore this comes from) and lib/classad.jar somewhere?
>
> I don't know about ajo.jar, but classad.jar: http://www.cs.wisc.
> edu/condor/classad/

Thanks. I also found the source for ajo.jar at SourceForge (in the UNICORE
project).

I got a simple job submission working, however not without hacking
ugahp.jar. Apparently, the Identity object must be created with email
argument equal to "NONE" rather than the original "need to set an email
address" to prevent PBS at the target site from rejecting the job
outright. I also corrected an exception thrown in MonitorTask.java under
these circumstances, which caused the job to remain Idle despite having
been rejected.

I made the new ugahp available through our web site, as part of a short
Condor-UNICORE tutorial:

https://bi.offis.de/wisent/tiki-index.php?page_ref_id=101

You may wish to consider diffing and patching your official version.

Regards,
Jan Ploski

--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Jan Ploski