Re: [Condor-users] Usage auditing/specifying allowed submit hosts

On Oct 9, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Liam Gretton wrote:

I could probably live with that if I could specify at the Central
Manager which hosts are allowed to submit jobs, but I've not worked out
if this is possible; I can't just keep HOSTALLOW_WRITE updated with a
list of them as that locks out execute hosts too.

Try  the knob
    HOSTALLOW_ADVERTISE_SCHEDD

and list the schedds that you want to allow.

--
Preston Smith    <psmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Systems Research Engineer