Re: [Condor-users] Problem : submitted jobs stay in I state even withavailable execute nodes.

On Oct 20, 2008, at 10:46 AM, Oldenhuis, P. (Pieter) wrote:

Hello Steve,

I think a typo?

I see:

target.Arch == "x86_64"  in your job add,

and:

X86_64/LINUX in the status-overview.

so an capital X instead of lovercase ahead of 86_64.

This doesn't match and your job wil not run;

regards,

Pieter Oldenhuis.

Thanks for the reply, but that did not seem to help, either. But I just discovered what the problem likely is: firewalls. I should be able to figure things out from here, but if anyone has the 25-word executive summary I'd be glad to hear it .. thanks,

Steve