[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Condor-G caches expired proxy certificate?
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:30:26 +0200
- From: Jan Ploski <Jan.Ploski@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Condor-G caches expired proxy certificate?
I have a question regarding proxy certificate management in Condor-G
7.0.1. Here is what I observed in chronological order:
1. I submitted 2 Condor-G jobs yesterday.
2. The proxy certificate used by the jobs expired before the jobs'
3. The jobs were not halted (should they?).
4. I recreated my proxy manually with grid-proxy-init.
5. I submitted another Condor-G job to the same WS GRAM host, but THIS job
was held on fileStageIn with a message in GridmanagerLog that my proxy
6. I removed this new job, submitted it again, same error.
It worked only after I removed all jobs and then resubmitted the new one.
So I guess the question is: how exactly does Condor-G cache the proxy
certificate and why does it prefer using an expired certificate instead of
the fresh one? Is this a bug?