Re: [Condor-users] How to find Java bin Path in different machines of condor

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 1:15 AM, Tanzima Zerin Islam <tislam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Steven, this was a great help.

Tan

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many condor pools have a condor macro defined called JAVA
which is the path to the JAVA executable.
If you can do

JAVAPATH=`condor_config_val JAVA`
PATH="$JAVAPATH:$PATH"

once you get to the worker node
it should work.  Now your only trick is, how do you
find where the condor binaries are?  Sometimes condor
binaries are not in the path.  But if they are, the above will work.

Steve