Re: [Condor-users] How to make condor suspend jobs partially

Hi,

This will work only if it is suspended for less then 8h as we need to
renew the ticket before 8 hours or we will lose the ticket. But it
should help if their is not a work around. How condor know with
process to suspend? Maybe we could tell him to don't suspend process
from this executable?

thnks

Frédéric Bastien