[Condor-users] Condor-g and GT42 in Condor v7.1.3

Hi,

I'm currently testing ws-gram v4.2 support in condor-g from 7.1.3.

It seems that job state change notification messages are not processed on the client-side,
because, according to the output of condor_q, jobs change their state only when the client
polls for state (GRIDMANAGER_JOB_PROBE_INTERVAL==300).
I see that condor-g subscribes for job state change notifications though, because a persisted
subscription resource per job shows up in the persistence directory, so notification messages
should be sent.
I don't think that the notification mechanism is broken on the server-side, because I can see
the notification SOAP messages in the GT container logfile, and it works ok with globusrun-ws
and another testing client I'm using.

Notification messages seem to be processed ok by Condor-g if i submit the same jobs with the
same Condor version to ws-gram from GT 4.0.8.

I attached my condor job description, and the Gridmanager log in debug mode.

Is there anything i might have misconfigured?

Thanks, Martin

Universe        = grid
Grid_Type       = gt4
Jobmanager_Type = Fork
GlobusScheduler = osg-test1.unl.edu:8443
Executable          = /bin/date
Transfer_Executable = false
Output              = stdout
Error               = stderr