[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] problem facing with execute the command ./condor_install
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:19:58 -0500
- From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] problem facing with execute the command ./condor_install
Md. Anishur Rahman wrote:
I need a help about to condor installation in the Linux FC9 server .
When I tried to set up the installation with the command
./condor_install , it´s doesn´t work. It´s shows no such file or
directory. If some one can help please send me a details information or
step by step procedure that I can execute the command ./condor_install.
1. yum install condor
2. edit global config file in /etc/condor
3. edit local config file in /var/lib/condor
4. run /etc/init.d/condor start
5. run system-config-services and set condor to "active"