Re: [Condor-users] problem facing with execute the command ./condor_install

Md. Anishur Rahman wrote:
Hello,
I need a help about to condor installation in the Linux FC9 server . When I tried to set up the installation with the command ./condor_install , it´s doesn´t work. It´s shows no such file or directory. If some one can help please send me a details information or step by step procedure that I can execute the command ./condor_install.

1. yum install condor
2. edit global config file in /etc/condor
3. edit local config file in /var/lib/condor
4. run /etc/init.d/condor start
5. run system-config-services and set condor to "active"

Dima