[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] problem facing with execute the command ./condor_install
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:27:05 +0000
- From: "Md. Anishur Rahman" <anis.rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] problem facing with execute the command ./condor_install
Thank you for your kind reply. I couldn´t find the condor_install file. My folder /home/condor/condor-7.0.5 and inside the condor I found BUILD-ID, CONDOR-VERSION, configure, externals,imake, LICENSE-2.0.txt, NTconfig, README.building, src. Did I do anything wrong when I untar the condor please let me know. Because when I execute condor-7.0.5# ./condor_install it shows -bash: ./condor_install: no such file or directory
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Md. Anishur Rahman wrote:1. yum install condor
> I need a help about to condor installation in the Linux FC9 server .
> When I tried to set up the installation with the command
> ./condor_install , it´s doesn´t work. It´s shows no such file or
> directory. If some one can help please send me a details information or
> step by step procedure that I can execute the command ./condor_install.
2. edit global config file in /etc/condor
3. edit local config file in /var/lib/condor
4. run /etc/init.d/condor start
5. run system-config-services and set condor to "active"
Condor-users mailing list
To unsubscribe, send a message to condor-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx with a
You can also unsubscribe by visiting
The archives can be found at: