Re: [Condor-users] problem facing with execute the command ./condor_install

Hello Dima,

Thank you for your kind reply. I couldn´t find the condor_install file. My folder /home/condor/condor-7.0.5 and inside the condor I found BUILD-ID, CONDOR-VERSION, configure, externals,imake, LICENSE-2.0.txt, NTconfig, README.building, src. Did I do anything wrong when I untar the condor please let me know. Because when I execute condor-7.0.5# ./condor_install it shows -bash: ./condor_install: no such file or directory
Thanks
Anishur
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Md. Anishur Rahman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need a help about to condor installation in the Linux FC9 server .
> When I tried to set up the installation with the command
> ./condor_install , it´s doesn´t work. It´s shows no such file or
> directory. If some one can help please send me a details information or
> step by step procedure that I can execute the command ./condor_install.

1. yum install condor
2. edit global config file in /etc/condor
3. edit local config file in /var/lib/condor
4. run /etc/init.d/condor start
5. run system-config-services and set condor to "active"

Dima