Re: [Condor-users] Change Job Ad by admin?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Carsten Aulbert
<carsten.aulbert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> unrelated question to the one just asked:
>
> I've got a few jobs which don't match due to a too large ImageSize. I
> know it's dirty, but can I reset the ImageSize of a job a user has
> submitted? So far my search in the archives and manual was not really
> fruitful.

condor_qedit is your friend

You can either edit the ImageSize or edit the Requirements (which is
the bit causing the problem)

Take care using it on the requirements. Older versions of condor could
have their job queue trashed (and thus their schedd crash) by not
getting the shell escaping right and placing illegal characters into
the class ads, I do not know if they fixed the flaw since then.

Matt