Re: [Condor-users] Change Job Ad by admin?

> Hi again,
>
> unrelated question to the one just asked:
>
> I've got a few jobs which don't match due to a too large ImageSize. I
> know it's dirty, but can I reset the ImageSize of a job a user has
> submitted? So far my search in the archives and manual was not really
> fruitful.

Try condor_qedit.

It has been a while since I used it but in the past I used it
to reset attributes like NumShadowStarts when a job has gotten
into trouble and then put on hold because it has started and
died too often. After fixing the problem (say a missing home
directory) I resent NumShadowStarts using condor_qedit and
remove the hold and it is able to run again.

Scott