Re: [Condor-users] Stoping a VM & to start from Snaphshot

Hi Yoon,

I started a VM in a host grid1 as condor_job_ 1(*VM job*). So grid1" State = Claimed" in the ClassAds but I need to stop that VM by submitting a condor_ job_ 2 (Vanilla job) .

If i Submit a vanilla job to that host by giving Requirements = ("Machine == grid1").when I give
condor_q -better -analyze it says.

 *1 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
*
In some were in condor config file I saw that (*NOTE:* Condor will only run 1 job at a time on a given resource. )

How can I submit a vanilla job to host running the VM in order to stop the running VM whether I need to add an classAds to that job_ 2 or anything can be done with Rank or priority.

thanks for replay

by
Johnson