[Condor-users] How to add ClassAds in Condor?

Hi,

How can i add ClassAds to execute nodes? I se all sorts of documentation on syntax and stuff, but nothing specific about where and how to implement and register them in the cluster.

How do I e.g. add the compiler version of each execute host into their respective ClassAd? I want to be able to write the following in my submit file:

Requirement = "gcc4.1.2"

where the job should be sent to matching execute hosts only.

Thanks,
Atle