From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Atle Rudshaug
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:06 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] How to add ClassAds in Condor?

Hi,

How can i add ClassAds to execute nodes? I se all sorts of documentation

on syntax and stuff, but nothing specific about where and how to
implement and register them in the cluster.

How do I e.g. add the compiler version of each execute host into their
respective ClassAd? I want to be able to write the following in my
submit file:

Requirement = "gcc4.1.2"

where the job should be sent to matching execute hosts only.

Thanks,
Atle