Re: [Condor-users] Building Windows Installer

Brent Strong wrote:
So, I want to build a custom Windows installer for Condor. I've done this a few times for the Mac system, but it seems that the Windows side of things is significantly more complicated. I've used Orca to edit the .msi file to include some options that I wanted, but now I want to add a file to the installer and would love to be able to include a customized condor_config.local file. Has anyone here built their own windows installer and could help me get started?

Yes - I used MakeMSI from http://dennisbareis.com/makemsi.htm. I found this by looking at the original Condor MSI files, and it's what the Condor team use.

In the Condor source distribution you can find the MakeMSI scripts and tweak them to your heart's content.

--
Liam Gretton                                    L.Gretton@xxxxxxxxxxx
IT Services                                   http://www.lboro.ac.uk/