[Condor-users] DRMAA submitted jobs stuck in "user_hold" state

Hi!

I am trying to submit a job using DRMAA, but the jobs I submit are submitted in "user_hold" state by default. I can't make it active using the control() function. I get the following output:

DEBUG: Determined state "user_hold" from logfile
Job state is: Job is queued and in user hold
Could not release the job: Current job state does not permit it to be released
Could not resume the job: Current job state does not permit it to be resumed

I also tried to set an attribute to DRMAA_SUBMISSION_STATE_ACTIVE, but it does not help.

Any ideas?
- Atle