Re: [Condor-users] Condor commands execution using system() function in C++

> I have tried changing the permissions as you suggested. I
> have assigned
> 'Full Control' to everyone on the system, and tried executing
> them. It did
> not work and is giving me the same error. As a small test, I
> created an
> executable 'printHI.exe' and put that in the condor\bin folder. When I
> executed that using system() function, it worked exactly the
> way I wanted.
> Do you suggest there might be some kind of a problem with
> configuring condor
> itself? If you, do you have any idea how I can change that?
>
> Thank you for all the help

Wait! Which version of Condor and how did you install it (msi or zip
file)?

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.