Re: [Condor-users] problem installing on vista

Hi Brian:

Unfortunately, this seems to be happening to a handful of users and
we are trying to find a fix.

Here are some hints on getting it to work:
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2009-March/msg00169.shtml

That said, before you try to run a successful installation, could
you run the following command from the command line first (in the
same directory the msi is in); it may help us figure out why it
is failing in this manner:

  msiexec /l*vx c:\c721.log /i condor-7.2.1-winnt50-x86.msi

And send the results to me personally, not the list (compression may
be necessary, since the log may be rather large and our system may
reject it).

Thanks :)
-B