From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Dandurand
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 12:36 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] problem installing on vista

Hello,

I am helping someone install a condor submit machine on a machine
running Vista. We are logged in with administrative privileges.

I get the following error whose GUI display is attached as a png file.
The message says

"Service 'Condor' (Condor) failed to start. Verify that you have
sufficient privileges to start system services. Any help would be
appreciated. Thank you.

Brian Dandurand

Brian C. Dandurand
Clemson University