Re: [Condor-users] Condor commands execution using system() function in C++

*** WiscMail warning: attached executable file was renamed ***
*
* Attached to this message is an executable file or an archive
* that contains an executable file.  The attachment has been
* renamed for your protection.
*
* The file was scanned by the WiscMail anti-virus scanners and
* no threat was found.  However, executable files should be
* treated with great caution.  It's possible for viruses to
* slip through undetected in the minutes before anti-virus
* definitions are published.
*
* Please confirm with the sender that the file was sent
* intentionally, and that the file is safe to run before
* renaming the file by removing the "_renamed" from the end of
* the filename.
*
* For more information and support, please visit the following
* link to the DoIT Help Desk
*
* http://kb.wisc.edu/wiscmail/page.php?id=6056
*
*** end of warning ***

Here are the two executables for the code.

Thanks for all the help

Madhu