[Condor-users] Runtime Reconfig

Hi,
I really need help. I am trying to do reconfiguration during runtime of FLOCK_TO, FLOCK_FROM and try to change group quotas (GROUP_QUOTA_). Is it possible to change them at runtime anyway? If yes, how to do it? I configured following:

FLOCK_TO = some-host
FLOCK_FROM = $(flocking_partner)

ENABLE_RUNTIME_CONFIG = True
ENABLE_PERSISTENT_CONFIG = True
PERSISTENT_CONFIG_DIR = /opt/condor/local/persistent_config
SETTABLE_ATTRS_CONFIG = *
SETTABLE_ATTRS_OWNER = myquota, flocking_partner

GROUP_NAMES = group_b
GROUP_QUOTA_group_b = $(myquota)
GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_b = FALSE

On which daemon I have do do the configuration? I tried without success on schedd and master:
condor_config_val -schedd -rset "myquota=10"
condor_config_val -schedd -set "myquota=10"
condor_config_val -schedd -set "flocking_partner=hpcxmn"
condor_reconfig -all

Regards,
Birol