Re: [Condor-users] Limiting memory for jobs

Currently this would work on my pool because I have identical nodes, but this hasn't always been the case and I am sure will not be the case again in the future.  So my question in part still applies.   How can I check for ImageSize > (SLOT_MEMORY).

Though I think I would rather the linux kernel limit the amount of memory that can be used by a condor slot, so I would rather pass along that slot memory variable to my user job wrapper and appropriately setup the resource limit, unless there is something really bad with that.   It would be good if condor had an option for setting resource limits on its own though.

Thanks,
David