[Condor-users] n match but refuse your job for unknow reasons

This small problem is a bit of an old one, but I am never a 100% sure of what is happening. (I am running 6.8.)

I submit about 10 test jobs (all the same, trivial ones) and they all run straight away. When I submit number 11 (the exact number may differ) I get the "n match but refuse your job for unknown reasons". If I leave it for quite some time or if I restart the main Condor node, it runs.

These jobs are all being run by the same user account and I am running them from a script that detects them arriving on a shared Dropbox folder.

Because this script can run jobs submitted by different users (although during these trials it is not) I include a line that calls condor_userprio to always set my priority back to 0.5. Is this helping or hindering?

Could an expert explain the above message please?
Many thanks!
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam