Re: [Condor-users] quill synchronization

Look at the various QuillLogs on the various machines and see
if you see any error messages.  Sometimes it can get stuck;
Also check the postgres logs, you may need to do some tuning
on your postgres server if the inserts are going too slow.  Usually
the postgres log will suggest the proper tune to make.

Steve Timm