Re: [Condor-users] I meet efficiency problem when I'm using SOAP

You need to invoke Schedd.requestReSchedule() after submit/commit. The command line invokes this api implicitly as I remebered.

Jun

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:41:38 +0800
From: nixiang.nn@xxxxxxxxx
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] I meet efficiency problem when I'm using SOAP

Dear all, I use SOAP api to submit job to condor pool and query its status to determine whether the job has been completed. I have to wait for nearly 7 minutes until the job transfer its status from IDLE to RUNNING. However, If I submit the job using command line, it will be completed in a few seconds. Does anyone meet this problem before or know how to solve the problem? Did I need to add something special in the config file?

--
Xiang Ni
Sino-German Joint Software Institute