[Condor-users] greedy users

We have several of our PHD candidates who submit massive amounts of
jobs that clog our modeling grid. They submit close 400+ jobs
overnight on a grid which has only 3000 slots. I would like to ban
them but I can't do that :-) I too am a student. But, how can I set a
hard limit of 50 slots for these users? Btw, fair scheduling is
enabled but I would still like to put a hard limit. Any thoughts? Did
anyone else go thru this scenario? What did you do to fix it?