Re: [Condor-users] Getting the output and error logs for an executing job

In unix distributions of Condor 7.3.2 (yet to be released), there is a new command called condor_ssh_to_job, which provides interactive access to running jobs, including the ability to upload/download files. Unfortunately, that wont help you if you are running windows, or if you need a solution _now_ and not next time you upgrade Condor.

--Dan

Horvátth Szabolcs wrote:
Hi,

Is there a simple way of getting the output/error logs of an executing job? I have to get the current output of a long running job and I only found dedicated commands for getting machine log files.

Cheers,
Szabolcs