Re: [Condor-users] Why the status of the job is 'X'?

胡忠想 wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!
> Well, i think you misunderstood my means.
> I submitted the job through the SOAP interface,but i didn't use the method
> reSchedue().
> So the job can't be scheduled at once,and it's status was idle.In this
> stage,i used the method
> closePool().And then,i use the command "condor_q",and found the job's status
> changed into 'X' instead of disappearing from the queue!

Below you said you used condor_rm and not closeSpool().

When you submit via SOAP your job gets a FilesRetrieved attribute set to FALSE and a LeaveJobInQueue attribute of FilesRetrieved=?=FALSE.

When you call closeSpool() the FilesRetrieved attribute is set to TRUE, which will make LeaveJobInQueue evaluate to FALSE and the Schedd can remove the job from the queue.

You can check condor_history -l on the job to see if FilesRetrieved was set to TRUE or not.

Best,

matt