Re: [Condor-users] OnExitRemove expression evaluted to UNDEFINED (Code5 Subcode 0)

> I am running in the problem, that some jobs (not all) run into Hold
> status with the following log message:
>
> >> The job attribute OnExitRemove expression evaluated to
> UNDEFINED with
> Code 5 and Subcode 0
>
> Can anybody help me with this problem?

What does your OnExitRemove expression look like? And for the job in
question what does condor_q -long for the job show? Hard to say why the
expression evaluated to undefined without seeing the expression and the
attributes that were subbed in to it at eval time.

Warm regards,
- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.