[Condor-users] ClassAds and condor_status

Hello,

I have added/modified ClassAd attributes in my local condor_config files.
When I execute the command "condor_config_val $variable" the output is the correct value (as defined in my local condor_config file). This is true for all nodes of the cluster.

 For all but one of the 34 nodes, if I restart condor (/etc/init.d/condor restart) and then execute "condor_status -l vm1@hostname" it also returns the correct value (as defined in my local condor_config file).
However, one of my nodes does not return the values given in my local condor_config file when querried with condor_status.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get condor_status to return the correct values?

I apologize if my question is hard to follow; I am a very new user of Condor.

Maybe this will help:

"# condor_version
$CondorVersion: 6.8.4 Feb  1 2007 $
$CondorPlatform: X86_64-LINUX_RHEL3 $"