[Condor-users] Job not running .....

Hi there .....

I installed condor using rpm package on two systems running fedora11
.... and then ran the condor_master and status so all the four
processors are being displayed as shown bellow ... but when i am
submitting any job it is not executing ... so i am pasting the outputs
please help to find out the cause .... why my jobs are not running

# condor_status

Name               OpSys      Arch   State     Activity LoadAv Mem   ActvtyTime

slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxx LINUX      INTEL  Owner     Idle     0.000   245  0+00:15:08
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxx LINUX      INTEL  Unclaimed Idle     0.000   245  0+00:00:05
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxx LINUX      INTEL  Owner     Idle     0.070   245  0+00:15:12
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxx LINUX      INTEL  Owner     Idle     0.000   245  0+00:15:13

                    Total Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting Backfill

        INTEL/LINUX     4     3       0         1       0          0        0

              Total     4     3       0         1       0          0        0

# condor_q

-- Submitter: rohit.bioinfo.net : <192.168.7.16:37018> : rohit.bioinfo.net
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
  7.0   rohit           8/28 19:41   0+00:00:00 I  0   0.0  hello_world.sh

1 jobs; 1 idle, 0 running, 0 held
[rohit@rohit condor_test]$ clear

[rohit@rohit condor_test]$ condor_q -better-analyze 7.0

-- Submitter: rohit.bioinfo.net : <192.168.7.16:37018> : rohit.bioinfo.net
---
007.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 4 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     3 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
       No successful match recorded.
       Last failed match: Fri Aug 28 19:41:27 2009
       Reason for last match failure: no match found

The following attributes are missing from the job ClassAd:

CheckpointPlatform

# My Submit File

Universe       = vanilla
Executable     = hello.bash