Re: [Condor-users] Condor on WIN XP 64

> Hi,  some of my colleges want to use Condor on machines with Windows
XP 64
> to run a custom 64-bit application.  I assume the
condor-7.2.4-winnt50-x86.msi
> installs a 32-bit version of 7.2.4.  Has anyone tried this?

Yes. I've been running 64-bit Windows application using the 32-bit
Condor on 64-bit XP for a few years now. No problems. Condor's bit-ness
doesn't impact its ability to run 64-bit binaries.

>  Will the difference between Condor and the application even matter?

Not one iota.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.