[Condor-users] Stata Jobs using Condor

Hi,

I am trying to submit Stata jobs using condor.

I installed Stata on a Windows Vista machine (machine has the license file); it is running fine on that machine.

But If I submit Stata job through condor, the job has died on signal 5.

Here is the job description and the batch file.

script.bat

********

set PATH=C:\Program Files\Stata10\;%PATH%

wsestata /e do anmodel11a.do

Condor Job Description

*******************

universe = vanilla

executable =  script.bat

requirements   = TARGET.Machine=="machine-name" && Arch=="INTEL" && OpSys == "WINNT60"

error = Win-Stata-Target.err

log = Win-Stata-Target.log

should_transfer_files = YES

when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

transfer_input_files = anmodel11a.do, mc_mc10.dta

Queue

Could you please let me know what might be the problem?

Thanks,

Senthil