[Condor-users] If user submits 'zillion' jobs, will the condor system jam?

Hi,

I'm in the process of setting up a condor system in a university library.
A number of students can have access to job submission.

What if a use (willingly or by mistake) submits a zillion jobs to the
master? Will this user be able to jam the condor pool for other users?
If now, how is this prevented, or how can this be prevented?

I don't want to stop submission of 'zillion' jobs, I only want to prevent
that the system will be running jobs of only that user......

Thanks,
Rob.