[Condor-users] Fw: Condor not returninig output to submit machine

Hello All,

I'm currently working on Condor 7.4 on window machines. I have one central manager(window 7),one submit and one execute machines. When I have submitted Matlab job from submit machine to the execute machine. The job seems to be running and executing fine on the execute machine, but it isn't transferring output files upon job completion to the submit machine. I’m not too sure what's going wrong but hopefully someone out there can point me in the right direction.

I have attached the output files.

 I got it in the execute machine C:\condor\execute.

Thanks

Tom