[Condor-users] Condor and VMware Server 2.0

First: does there exist a patch for Condor 7.4.0 to make VMgahp be
able to use VMware Server 2.0 to execute VM universe jobs? I am
finding it difficult to make use of VMware Server 1.0, since the
kernel modules for it appear to be suffering from bit rot.

Second: is there a good reason for VMware Server 2.0 support not
having happened yet? It seems to me that it would be rather important
to support this, particularly since VMware Server 1.0 appears to have
fallen completely by the wayside, making the current VM universe
support quite difficult to use if you want to have both Windows and
Linux hosts running the same jobs.