[Condor-users] Windows XP, 7.2.4, dual quad-core - some jobs just suspend for no reason

I have added a dual quad-core Windows XP 64 to our condor grid. As expected, it appears as 8 slots. The machines condor_config has the TEST_ settings active so jobs should run immediately and never be suspended.

But, for some unexplained reason **some** jobs submitted to this machine will get suspended indefinitely.

For example, if I submit 8 jobs that can only run on this machine, I will see the 8 jobs start running -  6 will quickly run to completion, but 2 will start but then seemingly suspend indefinitely. I have never seen this behavior on any of our other Windows dual and quad cores.

Any ideas about this - should I upgrade to 7.4?

Andrew