[Condor-users] How can we redirect output files to a specific folder?

Hi,

Im trying to redirect the output ("output.dbf") of my executable to a specific folder, which is inside my C:/condor/bin folder.

I've already tried to specifying the follwing command within the submit file...

Output_transfer_file = 01/output.dbf

the output file is then created in the proper folder (as it always does when "output_transfer:files" is specified) althought its size is 0 Kb, and the job nevers stops running...any ideas?

Alex F. Balcells

Actualízate, descubre el nuevo Windows Live Messenger. ¡Descárgatelo ya!