[Condor-users] Quill Question

Hi,

I configured Quill demon to run on Central Manager, I can get all the info about the Jobs from the Quill Database.

But the table “machines_horizontal” has only the central manager node info, none of the other machines info are available.

Is it because only central manager is running the quill daemon and hence other machines info are not updated in the table.

Is this is the way it suppose to work? Is it possible to get the table (machines_horizontal) updated with the same number of nodes info as condor_status gives?

Thanks,

Senthil