Re: [Condor-users] Quill Question

Yes, it's working the way it's supposed to work.

For each machine that you want to appear in the database, you need to run
a condor_quilld on that machine. So, if you have a 100 node pool, and you
want the machines_horizontal table to have data frmo all execute nodes, you
need to run 100 quill daemons.

You only need one instance of a postgres database, and only one condor_dbmsd
per Condor pool.

-Erik