[Condor-users] Running Jobs on central-manager

Hello there,

I'm new in the list, so, sorry if i do something dumb.

On my environment it is useful to run a different kind of jobs on my condor-central manager.

According to what i read in some presentations, and the most relevant, this topic on the list "What makes a node execute node or not a execute node", i just have to put on the DAEMON_LIST the STARTD, and restart condor_master, so if the central-manager (the machine itself) is correctly pointed on condor_config, it will communicate with the collector, and become an execute node.

So, i did it, but i couldn't see the central manager on condor_status list, am i missing something?

Thanks