From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:58 AM
To: condor-users
Subject: [Condor-users] 7.2 manual, chapter 2: typos

Hello,

I'm very thankful to the well-written and extensive manual that comes
with Condor 7.2.

I'd like to contribute my 2 cents, by pointing out typos and other
mistakes I encounter
while reading the manual. Is it OK to do that here?

I refer here to the pdf manual:

Page 15 / par. 5: "job(which" -> "job (which"

Page 20 / par. 4: "foo(which" -> "foo (which"

Page 22 / par. 6: "if there jobs" -> "If there are jobs"

Page 64 / par. 3: "to to enforce" -> "to enforce"

Page 97 / par. 5: "The job is always" -> "The job always"