[Condor-users] Windows pool PCs & checkpointing?

Hello,

I want to design a Condor network with a Fedora/Linux PC as central manager
and Windows PCs in the pool.

I've read through the manual once, and I seem to remember that Windows PCs
cannot checkpoint and therefore must run in vanilla universe (or something like this).
Am I right here, because I can't find any more the location in the manual with this info.

If I'm right, I wonder why checkpointing on Windows PCs is not possible.
Is this a matter of "not yet implemented in Condor", so just wait for a next release?
Or is it an intrinsic problem in Windows, so that checkpointing will never work on
Windows pool PCs?

Thank you!

Rob.