[Condor-users] Problem Submitting Jobs in windows

My current setup is as follows:

All machines running condor 7.2.1

1 Condor Master (Master Machine)

HP Proliant DL380 G4 running Windows Server 2003 32 bit

This computer is set to submit only and never process.

I have 4 servers (Processing Machines) that I have set up to always run jobs they are configured as follows:

Sun Fire x2250 running Windows Server 2003 64 bit

These machines are set to submit and always process.

I also have 1 test machine (Workstation) setup to submit jobs to the condor master:

Dell Precision Workstation running Windows XP 32 bit.

This machine is set to submit only and never process.

I am currently just running the example job printname. I’ve modified the batch script to echo %computername% instead of net name so that I get valid output.

From the Master Machine I am able to successfully submit and have returned to me the example.

From the Processing machines I am able to successfully submit and have returned to the me the example.

From the Workstation I can submit, however it never returns, error or otherwise. I have checked the Master Machine logs and in the “Matchlog” file I see:

Rejected 1.0 user@xxxxxxxxxxx <192.168.1.137:3878>: no match found

I have double checked and I am using the same user account to login and run the program and the same credentials are being used to execute the jobs.

There are no requirements set in the submit file.

Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong here?