From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steil, Joshua
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 11:54 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Problem Submitting Jobs in windows

NumJobStarts = 0
NumRestarts = 0
NumSystemHolds = 0
CommittedTime = 0
TotalSuspensions = 0
LastSuspensionTime = 0
CumulativeSuspensionTime = 0
ExitBySignal = FALSE
CondorVersion = "$CondorVersion: 7.2.1 Feb 19 2009 BuildID: 133382 $"
CondorPlatform = "$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT50 $"
Iwd = "C:\condor\examples\printname"
JobUniverse = 5
Cmd = "C:\condor\examples\printname\printname.bat"
MinHosts = 1
MaxHosts = 1
CurrentHosts = 0
WantRemoteSyscalls = FALSE
WantCheckpoint = FALSE
RequestCpus = 1
JobStatus = 1
EnteredCurrentStatus = 1235404846
JobPrio = 1
NiceUser = FALSE
Env = "path=c:\winnt\system32"
EnvDelim = "|"
JobNotification = 2
WantRemoteIO = TRUE
UserLog = "C:\condor\examples\printname\printname.log"
CoreSize = 0
Rank = 0.000000
In = "/dev/null"
TransferIn = FALSE
Out = "printname.out"
StreamOut = FALSE
Err = "printname.err"
StreamErr = FALSE
BufferSize = 524288
BufferBlockSize = 32768
ShouldTransferFiles = "YES"
WhenToTransferOutput = "ON_EXIT"
TransferFiles = "ONEXIT"
ImageSize_RAW = 1
ImageSize = 1
ExecutableSize_RAW = 1
ExecutableSize = 1
DiskUsage_RAW = 1
DiskUsage = 1
RequestMemory = ceiling(ImageSize / 1024.000000)
RequestDisk = DiskUsage
Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "WINNT51") && (Disk >= DiskUsage)
&& ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize) && (HasFileTransfer)
JobLeaseDuration = 1200
PeriodicHold = FALSE
PeriodicRelease = FALSE
PeriodicRemove = FALSE
OnExitHold = FALSE
OnExitRemove = TRUE
LeaveJobInQueue = FALSE
Arguments = ""
GlobalJobId = "Del62.ASI.COM#1.0#1235404846"
ProcId = 0
AutoClusterId = 0
AutoClusterAttrs = "JobUniverse,LastCheckpointPlatform,NumCkpts,DiskUsage,ImageS
ize,Requirements,NiceUser,ConcurrencyLimits"
WantMatchDiagnostics = TRUE
LastRejMatchReason = "no match found"
LastRejMatchTime = 1235411016
ServerTime = 1235411223

Output from condor_q -ana 1.0

 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
001.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 32 machines,
     32 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
        No successful match recorded.
        Last failed match: Mon Feb 23 11:48:37 2009
        Reason for last match failure: no match found
WARNING:  Be advised:
   No resources matched request's constraints
   Check the Requirements expression below:
Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "WINNT51") && (Disk >= DiskUsage)
&& ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize) && (HasFileTransfer)

So it does seem that condor is requiring that the same architecture be used. Does anyone know how to bypass this restriction? Or will setting a requirement in the submit file to require the archetecture type to be the same as the processing servers be sufficient?