[Condor-users] I have 4 jobs being held in the queue and nothing is running because of that

Good morning to all,

We had an electrical issue yesterday that forced us to take down my whole condor pool. After the situation was fixed when I restarted my condor machines, 4 jobs remained in hold and nothing else is running after that, I issued a condor_reconfig –all but still nothing happen. Is there a way to force those jobs to run?

Thanks for your answers in advance

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator
Fugro EarthData Inc.

Tel. 301-948-8550 x219 Fax 301-963-2064 E-mail: aalas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

7320 Executive Way, Frederick, MD  21704

Website: http://www.fugroearthdata.com