Re: [Condor-users] VMWare server 2.0 supported?

Hi all,

thanks a lot for the help. The problem with server 1.0.7 was that I use a germen version of windows xp, and the install path is "C:\Programme\..." instead of "C:\Program files\..."
When I change condor_vm_vmware.pl accordingly, the vm universe job starts.

Regards

Wolfgang

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
COO IPT DWDM RD DEV HW1 SDE
Hofmannstraße 51, 81379 München

Gebäude 1713, Raum 220
Tel(1).: +49-89-636-86125
Tel(2).: +49-89-722-31270

Tel(3).: +49-89-5159-21270
Fax: +49-89-636-55900
wolfgang.schairer@xxxxxxx

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG - Sitz der Gesellschaft/ Registered office: München (Munich) - Registergericht /Commercial register: München (Munich), HRA 88537 - WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 52984304. Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin /General Partner: Nokia Siemens Networks Management GmbH - Geschäftsführer /Board of Directors: Joachim Malterer, Lydia Sommer- Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered office: München (Munich) - Registergericht /Commercial register: München (Munich), HRB 163415